Live Happy. Live Healthy. Live Free. Live beyond yourself.
Beware! People will think you are awesome. You will be flooded with compliments, love, and appreciation. People will want to talk to you and be around you. Your life will have purpose and you will be passionate to be alive. You will be radiating smiles and health like never before. Please do not read on if that sounds like a bad idea to you.
1. Aim to eat primarily whole, local, unpackaged, organic foods and avoid processed, industrial, plastic-wrapped, pesticide-sprayed food. Eat an abundance of nutritiously dense foods including plenty of fruits and veggies. See my guide here.
2. Start riding a bike, walking, and using public transportation. Stop driving.
3. Go local. Eat local, shop local, play local.
4. Reduce-Reuse-Recycle – In that order. Recycling comes last! Trash sucks. Don’t make it!
5. Share! Share your stuff and share others’ stuff.
6. Buy less stuff and purchase used stuff when you can.
7. Conserve water and electricity. Just be conscious of your usage. There are 100’s of ways to cut back. Look it up.
8. Don’t use one-time-use anythings (bags, take out containers, bottled water, straws, napkins etc.).
9. Positive consumerism. Buy from businesses that are using business as a medium for positive change.
10. Simplify. The less you need, the easier it is to be friendly to our earth.
11. Be conscious. When you make decisions take into account where things come from and how they were produced. If you don’t know, then find out. Take action by putting the information you find to good use.
12. Live beyond yourself. How do your actions affect other humans, animals, and the earth? Make your decisions based on the well being of everyone and everything, not just you.
It’s a process to transform a lifestyle, but there is no time to wait. Start today. Start now!
Inspire others by sharing!